Showing the single result
Suboxone: break free from addiction
Addiction to anything is not helpful to the people. Let alone addiction to opioids can be a severe issue. Opioids are generally given to the public to reduce the sensation of pain. They are natural occurring substances and extracted from “poppy” plants. But, if you are going through opioid addiction. The doctor may prescribe you to buy Suboxone online. As it helps to reduce the cravings and symptoms of opioid use disorder.
There are several symptoms that states that you might be addicted to opioids such as:
- Physical agitation
- Lowered motivation
- Cravings to use this medicine
- Mood swings
- Poor decision making
- Anxiety attacks
These are some of the common signs of opioid addiction. The doctor will judge your conditions based on these symptoms. But before you buy Suboxone online there are some important things you need to know.
What is Suboxone?
Suboxone is a prescription medicine that helps in the treatment of opioid addiction in people. It is prepared by combining two substances called buprenorphine and naloxone. These substances help to provide similar effects like opioids which help to reduce cravings.
Buprenorphine is an opioid substance which helps to reduce the cravings of the medicine. And naloxone blocks the effects of opioid medicines such as pain relief and a sense of well being that can create addiction in the people.
It belongs to the class of drugs known as Narcotic analgesics combination. And you can also buy Suboxone online in a generic form. It will help you to save some money. Because generic medicines are more affordable than the brand alternatives.
Suboxone belongs to the schedule III category of controlled substances. Which means that this medicine can also cause addiction and physical dependence on the user. Thus you need a prescription if you want to buy Suboxone online.
How to use Suboxone?
Suboxone is a potent medicine and you need to use this medicine as directed by the doctor. Because with all the benefits this medicine is also known to create side effects in the user. These instructions will help you to make your treatment safe and effective.
- Take this medicine as prescribed by your doctor. Because the treatment is based on different factors such as your age, weight, medical condition and response to the treatment.
- Read the medical guide provided by your doctor carefully. As it contains important information about the medicine.
- Avoid sharing this medicine with other people because it can cause addiction, overdose, and even death.
- Rinse your mouth with water after the tablet completely dissolves. And you can brush your teeth after one hour to prevent them from damage.
- All your doctors should know that you are taking suboxone for the treatment of opioid addiction. Because it will help them to give you the right treatment in case of an emergency.
- Do not crush or chew the tablet as it can change the effects of the medicine. It significantly increases the chances of overdose and death.
- Always keep a track of your medicine, to check if someone is using this medicine inappropriately.
- If your treatment is over make sure that you dispose of this medicine properly. You can ask your pharmacist to properly dispose of the medicine. Because only one pill can cause severe issues.
These are some of the common instructions that you need to follow while using Suboxone. If you don’t follow these instructions the chances of severe side effects increases.
Note: These instructions are for informational purposes only. You can consider them while using your medicine. But it has no intention to replace the doctor’s advice.
Adverse effects of using Suboxone
Suboxone is an opioid medicine and it tends to produce side effects on the user. Make sure to inform your doctor if you see any unwanted effects of the medicine. These effects are divided into categories based on the severity of the symptoms.
Mild side effects
These are mild side effects of the drugs. They usually appear when someone is new to the treatment. However, they are not dangerous and do not require any immediate medical attention.
- Withdrawal symptoms
- Tongue pain
- Back pain
- Fast or pounding heartbeat
- Sleep problems
These are some of the common side effects of Suboxone. These side effects usually go away within days or at most a week. However, inform your doctor if any of the effects persist or get worse over time.
Severe side effects
Severe side effects are not common but they can severely harm your health. Make sure to inform your doctor if you see any of the below mentioned effects occurring.
- Weak or shallow breathing
- Feeling like you might pass out
- Blurred vision
- Interrupted breathing during sleep
- Problems with you teeth or gums
- Liver problems such as loss of appetite, dark urine, and jaundice.
- Elevated levels of serotonin agitation, fever, muscle stiffness, vomiting, shivering, etc.
- Withdrawal symptoms of opioid like shivering, goosebumps, runny nose, diarrhea, etc.
Severe side effects are dangerous. And you need to promptly get medical help if you see any of the mentioned above side effects. But the list mentioned above is not in its complete form. Thus it would be best if you keep your doctor informed if you see any unusual effects of the drug.
To conclude, Suboxone is a prescription medicine and it can help you to get off from opioid addiction. If you are going through opioid addiction this medicine can help you to get back to your normal lives. It is generally used with other techniques and therapies to help people.
However with all the good things there are certain concerns with using this medicine. It can cause addiction, side effects, and physical dependence in the user. However if you want to use this medicine as per instructions. Then the risk of adverse effects becomes less to none.